Mechanical Shutter button
It takes our team 13 months and 8 prototypes to build this core function. Our Unique mechanical shutter button doesn't rely on Bluetooth, any software or hardware to plug into the iOS system. Just initiate your phone's shooting mode, and press the shutter button embedded in the case. The mechanism is safely integrated into the case and gives you the satisfying click of a Real Camera. Shoot by one hand. Shoot vertical. Quick and Easy.
Replaceable Camera Handle
Smartphones are designed for communication, not for taking photos. It's just awkward to use one hand holding the phone and the other one fumbling around on the touchscreen. No more, we say!
Shuttercase gives you a camera handle that enables to you hold your phone like a light-weight DSLR. We try to mimic the shape and feel of your favorite vintage camera, a design that has been perfected over more than 130 years.
Built-in the Camera Handle
Shuttercase's removable camera handle does much more than making it easier to take photos. Inside is a powerful battery that recharges your phone as you take photos and videos.
Powerful. Handy. Removable. Pocketable.
Moment Lens Mount Interface
The design philosophy of Shuttercase is to develop an open platform for smartphone add-on lenses so that you can try different things. Our lens mount plate is replaceable and removable. Currently, Shuttercase is compatible with Moment V2 ( M ) lens system, including the popular Moment Anamorphic lens, the Wide 18mm lens, the Tele 58mm lens. Not compatible with the V1 ( the O series ) lenses.
iPhone Stand built-in
Shuttercase's removable camera handle also acts as a stand for your phone. It's easy to watch movies or browse through your photos hands-free, in either horizontal or vertical position.
Selfie with iPhone has never been easier. Just position Shuttercase vertically, keep a little distance and start iPhone X's count-down self-portrait shooting mode. 5 seconds later, you got a perfect portrait! IGTV or Instagram users will find this function so comfortable.
with Mechanical Shutter embedded
Shuttercase is not another cumbersome camera gear. We design it always with our everyday user in mind. Just remove the camera handle and push on the thin hand-grip, you will get a light-weight everyday protective case. What's better, the mechanical shutter button is still there functioning. So, you have the best of both worlds. Shuttercase is the ultimate tool we create for you photo-lovers and Instagrammers.
Better with Nylon Strap
We have specially created a Nylon strap to match Shuttercase so that you can easily hang it and carry it anywhere.
- Dimensions: 163 mm * 85 mm
- Thickness: 4.4 mm
- Weight without Camera Handle: 77 grams
- Camera Handle weight: 67 grams
- Battery Capacity: 3000mAh/11.1Wh
- Output: 5V = 1A
- Input: 5V = 1A
- micro-USB cable (for charging the battery grip)
What's in the box
- Included in the box: one Shuttercase including 11.1Wah battery camera handle, one micro USB-USB charging cable, one black pouch for camera handle, one black nylon rope, one leather surface effect hand grip to replace the camera handle, two thumb buttons. No add-on lens or leather strap is included.
As Featured on Media
- “The modular design - lens mount, camera handle with battery, leatherette cover and thumb rest are all removable - allows you to use the battery pack when taking pictures with your iPhone and removing it and other components and leaving them at home for normal smartphone use. It also sets the Shuttercase apart from competitors such as the Pictar camera grip or battery packs from Mophie and others.” — Lars Rehm | DPREVIEW
- “Shuttercase is an engineering masterpiece that transforms your smartphone into a professional-looking camera. It’s not a DSLR, but it’s far better than a point-and-shoot.”—Jordan Carton | Gear Hungry
- “Your iPhone is a great camera trapped in the body of a smartphone. Shuttercase restores the ergonomic sensibility of your ancient DSLR to the iPhone with a grip and mechanical shutter button for quicker, reactive shooting.” —David Pierini | Cult of Mac
- Javen Dovey recommends Shuttercase
more excited about Shuttercase than the phone
I am so excited! I got both my skin and my Shuttercase on my shiny new iPhone 8Plus! I think I was more excited about Shuttercase than the phone! FYI: the fit of the Shuttercase on the 8 Plus is very snug - I am assuming because it fits both the 7 Plus and the 8 Plus, given the dimensions are very close with the 8 plus being very slightly larger. I mention this because most of us do wish the added protection of a skin, especially if we want to remove the phone from Shuttercase. I found the only way to fit the phone into the case without exerting excessive force was to heat the rubber around the edge ( I set it in direct sunlight for 15 minutes, but a hairdryer would also suffice). With minimal effort the phone slid right into place!
Shuttercase for iPhone
I’ve had this for a few weeks now and I’m happy to say that this is a quality item. Excellent build and fit. Highly recommended!
So far seems to be pretty solid, simple and functional case
Very useful and helpful for recording videos and photography because of the shutter button making it easier and the battery pack adds a stability for holding your phone and gives you much more battery life!
i have question
this case availible moment anamophic lense?
Hey Kee, yes sure ! Shuttercase is compatible with Moment Anamorphic lens.